|October 20, 2021|
|SDGs Design International Awards 2021 Winners Announced|
|On Saturday, October 16, 2021, the SDGs Design International Awards 2021 winners were announced, and the awards ceremony was held online.
This year, we received 83 applications from 11 countries and regions.
As a result of careful screening, the winners of each award have been selected as follows.
【Name of the proposal, the winner, the school, and the country】
- Theme 1: Designing a Carbon-Neutral City.
- Gold Award
- Rejuvenating the Edge, Taorem Rahul Singha, Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology, Bangladesh
- Silver Prize
- Data Center Energy Recovery Program, Nie Qijun, Royal College of Art, United Kingdom
- Bronze Prize
- Accum. Land, Bian Yihan, Chen Lianyi, Chu Lijun, Liu Chunchen, Royal College of Art, United Kingdom
- Theme 2: Design a Carbon-Neutral Lifestyle.
- Toyota Motor Kyushu Award
- Antarctic Ecology Alerts, Cao Hao, Tianjin Polytechnic University, China
- Pietro Award
- e-CONTAINERS, Daigo Kobayashi, Tsunan Secondary School, Japan
- Kyushu Construction Frontier Group Award
- Bukit - Boutique Hotel, Bukit - Boutique Hotel, Chen Jia Yue, University of Science Malaysia, Malaysia
- Kyushu University Negative Emission Technology Award
- Carbon Capture Bus, Zhang Zexin, Kyushu University, Japan
- High School Student Special Award
- Saving Lamp, Yuina Komatsu, Nanako Gouda, Shiho Uemura, Fuka Hirata, Fukusho High School, Japan
Congratulations to all the award winners!
The details of the proposals and the comments from the judges will be announced as soon as they are ready.
The award ceremony will also be archived for your viewing. Please look forward to it!